Uh... Happy New Year.
Quick update because I'm job hunting right now and needed a small break.
1. Well I'm graduated and it sure as hell doesn't feel like it. Life is weird.
2. My best friend asked me to be her maid of honor in her wedding!!! I'm so EXCITED!
3. My absence was due to a 2 week long vacation I just got back from as a graduation present. My sister and I went to visit my aunt and cousin in North Carolina and we went to the Outer Banks... I finally
got to fulfill a life-long dream of mine to see Cape Hatteras lighthouse and it was magical. I cried 3 times. I'm gonna post a few of the pretty pictures I took.
4. My sketchbook it littered with Undertale pictures. I have a comic in mind but I can't find my tablet. Uh.
5. This year I am actually going through to lose weight instead of just talking about it. I'm doing a 21 day no junk food challenge so that's exciting! Today is the first day of that... wish me luck!
6. I also swear this will be the year I finish Target
so I can put all my time and energy into Chasing Dragons. I want to publish a book dammit.
I hope everyone has been doing well! I feel a bit disjointed from you guys, but I swear I'll come back. I think I'll post some of the pictures that are chilling in my stash for now.
P.S. Happy 261st Birthday, Alexander Hamilton!
Over and out,